As an owner of a customs brokerage and freight forwarding firm, as well as being the President of the NYNJFFBA chapter, I’ve had a unique opportunity to witness the impact a national association can have on the things that matter most to me and to our company. Every day, the national organization speaks for me on important policies, educates the members of the logistics community, and offers our company benefits better and more affordably than we could achieve on our own. Here are a few of the things that WB Skinner Inc. receives as a member of the NCBFAA:
– A powerful national voice representing our industry to members of Congress and regulatory agencies
– Educational conferences, webinars, seminars, etc. on international trade, supply chain management, global logistics, exports and much more
– Opportunities to mingle with and learn from logistics professionals, governing officials, and transportation facilitators and other members of the broader industry
– Guidance on conduct during extraordinary situations such as port strikes, tariff impositions, and the government shutdown
– Access to Power of Attorney and other forms needed on a regular basis to conduct our business
Whether it’s providing us with the tools and knowledge we need to serve our customers, or representing our interests on a national level, we at WB Skinner know that the voice of one company is amplified many times by joining with others in the industry to advance our cause. I urge you to add your voice to the 975 companies — and 100,000 employees — who are proud members of the NCBFAA. Click HERE for more information.