If you are planning or considering importing goods into the United States, you more than likely have many, many questions about process, requirements and restrictions.
If you’re an experienced importer looking to switch to WB Skinner, get started here.
For businesses planning to import into the U.S., preparation is paramount.
- Do you have a plan for how you’ll get started and what you need to do?
- Do you know what forms you need? (Look here for some of the basics)
- Do you understand which regulating agencies (CBP, FDA, USDA, etc.) will be involved in your import process?
- Do you know the import classifications of your goods?
- Have you made the necessary preparations and declarations prior to your shipment’s embarking for the U.S.?
- Will a bill of lading be required?
- Are your goods subject to anti-dumping countervailing and countervailing duties?
- Have you planned for what will happen to your goods once they arrive here?
Free 15 Minute Consultation
Got a Quick Question?
We’re here to help. If you’ve pretty much got your plan in place, but have a quick question about some specific aspect of the import process, WB Skinner is happy to help.
If need more help than just a simple question answered, consider our One Hour Consultation below:
One Hour Consultation for $299
Our New Importer Consultation Service is Designed to
- Provide expert guidance regarding applicable regulatory agencies and required forms.
- Help you to avoid hidden pitfalls and common mistakes that could delay or even prevent your imports from gaining clearance.
Provide peace of mind as you begin your challenging new venture.
What is Included?
- 60 minutes of expert consultation spread over one 60 minute, two 30 minute or three 20 minute sessions. We don’t just provide answers to your questions. We give you questions that perhaps you didn’t even consider.
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule classification (limited to one class of import)
- Guidance and access to common forms you’ll need.
- Expert professional referrals to related providers as necessary: Import Attorneys, Trucking Companies, etc.